Terms and Conditions of Entry
BRAVIA™ 2021 Les Mills Promotion: Buy a Sony TV between 15/07/2021 and 15/09/2021 and be in to win one of ten Les Mills memberships.
- Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by each participant.
- Promotion commences at 12.01am (NZST) on 15 July 2021 and closes at 11:59pm (NZST) on 15 September 2021 (Promotional Period).
- Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 15 years or older who purchase any Sony TV (Eligible Product) from a participating Sony New Zealand Authorised Dealer during the Promotional Period.
Eligible Products are:
ALL SONY TV’S
- Promotional offer consists of a 12-month multi-club membership to Les Mills. A Les Mills 12-month multi-club membership is valued at $1,537.00.
Purchase and Prize draw Requirements
- To enter the Promotion, participants must;
- Purchase either outright or with retailer finance an eligible Sony TV (Eligible Product) outlined above, from a participating Sony New Zealand authorised dealer during the Promotional Period (Qualifying Purchase).
- Entries must be received by the 22nd of September 2021. Entries must be registered on the Sony NZ link sony.co.nz/Lesmillsoffer by following the prompts on the ‘Enter Now’ page and provide all the requested mandatory details, including their full legal name, telephone number or mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, the serial number of the Eligible Product purchased, the Eligible Product model number purchased.
- Winners will be required to provide legible copies of their proof of purchase documents in the form of a sales receipt showing clearly the model number, date purchase, sale price, payment amount and method and an image of the serial number on the eligible product (not the box packaging) by the 29th of September 2021.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- Winners will be notified via the phone number or email address provided, by the 22nd of September 2021. If winners cannot be contacted by 29th of September 2021, their entry will be deemed invalid and another winner drawn at random will be selected in their place, Winners will also be announced on the SONY NZ Facebook page.
- Multiple entries are permitted if a person purchases multiple Eligible Products during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate families), Corporate and Commercial Partners of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the prize draw. Purchases not eligible for the promotion are;
- Lay-Bys, pre-orders (made before the commencement date), purchases from Duty Free, TradeMe, discounted or clearance sales, parallel import stores, second-hand purchases and other online resellers not authorised by the Promoter. Staff Sales, Partner Sales and any claims submitted to the Promoter where the purchase was made under another offer or discount will not be valid;
- Claims from, or on behalf of businesses or resellers (i.e. distributors or retailers).
- Only participants who are ‘end-users’ of the Eligible Products are entitled to enter the draw under this Promotion. For the purpose of this Promotion, ‘end-user’ means “Consumer” as defined in Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Claims must be received in accordance with the timeframes outlined above, otherwise the claim will be deemed invalid. Claims will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. If for any reason a valid participant does not supply their proof of purchase documents before the 29th of September 2021, then the Les Mills Offer will be forfeited.
- Sony New Zealand authorised dealers are: JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Noel Leeming, The Warehouse, Sony Store Sylvia Park, Sony Store Riccarton Mall, Sony Store Online, Magness Benrow, 100% Albany Extreme, 100% Barrells Whangarei, Leader & Watt, Heathcote Appliances, DTR.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) (including eftpos receipt unless paid in cash) for all entries as proof of purchase. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that an Eligible Product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
- There are ten prizes to be won. Each prize includes one 12-month multi-club membership at Les Mills New Zealand. Les Mills clubs are located in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin, visit lesmills.co.nz for club locations. Prize is not exchangeable for cash and is non-transferrable. Open to NZ residents only. Additional fees apply for Personal Training. Membership must be activated by 31st December 2021. Standard Les Mills conditions and club rules apply, visit lesmills.co.nz for details. Les Mills reserves the right to refuse entry on the grounds of minimum age (15), health and safety. Photo ID required. Open to existing Les Mills members: if a winner is an existing member, they will receive 12 months’ worth of free time credited to their existing membership. This credit is not redeemable for cash or refund, not available on member-to-member transfers.
- The Les Mills Offer is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Les Mills Offer must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Les Mills Offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Les Mills Offer. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify an entry with the store that issued the relevant purchase receipt. Participants can only enter in their own name. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant The Promoter reserves the right to request all participants to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm each participants identity, age, residential address and email address, eligibility to enter.. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- If the offer or an element of the offer becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded to the valid claimant in lieu.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Les Mills Offer or the promotion, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the Promotion (including but not limited to, the selection of winners) are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees set out in Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986 in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; (e) taking/use of a reward or (f) any other way connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter is Sony New Zealand Limited (NZBN: 9429039024756) of 100 Ponsonby Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1011.